Winner’s Circle: Biamp’s Cambridge Sound Masking Contest
These Official Rules (these “Official Rules”) govern your participation in the Winner’s Circle: Biamp’s Cambridge Sound Masking Contest (the “Contest”). If you do not agree to any provision of these Official Rules, do not register for, or participate in, the Contest. Subject to these Official Rules.
1. Only residents who are of the age of majority in their state, province or territory of residence and who are employed on a full-time or part-time basis by a participating authorized dealer or distributor of qualifying Biamp Systems LLC brand business products (“Qualifying Products”) distributed by Biamp Systems LLC (“Biamp”) are eligible to participate in the Contest (each, an “Eligible Participant”). If you are unsure if you are an Eligible Participant, please ask your Biamp Sales Representative.
2. To participate in the Contest, an Eligible Participant must register to participate by submitting all required registration information at the Contest Website and receive a confirmation of registration via email or regular mail from either Biamp Systems LLC or its Contest administrator (each, a “Registered Participant”). Each of Biamp or its Contest administrator reserves the right to reject any registration in its sole discretion and may terminate, suspend or cancel any Registered Participant’s right to participate in the Contest at any time. Registered Participants are permitted to use the Contest Website to participate Biamp approved promotions through the Contest.
3. Biamp reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest at any time with or without notice.
4. Only the Biamp products listed are eligible under this Contest, although Biamp reserves the right to modify the list of available products at any time during the Promotion Period.
5. Biamp’s determination of participant eligibility or any questions or disputes arising under the Contest, these Official Rules or any other Contest rules or restrictions shall be final.
6. If a Registered Participant changes employment to a different participating authorized Biamp dealer or distributor, the Registered Participant’s Biamp Rewards Account can be transferred and remain intact only upon written notification to the Contest administrator, as instructed within the Contest Website. If a Registered Participant leaves the employ of a participating authorized Biamp dealer or distributor (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) and does not immediately become employed by another participating authorized Biamp dealer or distributor, such Registered Participant’s account will be suspended. Registered Participants will not for any purpose be considered employees, representatives or agents of Biamp, and Registered Participants will not obtain, or become eligible to receive, any rights under any Biamp employee benefit plan or otherwise.
7. The discovery of any falsification of any information submitted under the Contest or any other attempts to undermine or otherwise defraud the Contest, Biamp Systems LLC, the Contest administrator, the Contest Website or any other aspect of the Contest, will result in the immediate termination of the Registered Participant from the Contest. ANY ATTEMPT BY REGISTERED PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Biamp Systems LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND CRIMINAL SANCTIONS AGAINST SUCH REGISTERED PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Registered Participants are responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, provincial or local taxes that may be due as a result of their participation in the Contest. U.S. Registered Participants may receive an IRS 1099 form as required by federal law following the end of each calendar year during the Contest as a result of consideration received as a consequence of their participation in the Contest. Canadian Registered Participants will receive a statement of reward earnings following the end of each calendar year during the Contest as a result of consideration received as a consequence of their participation in the Contest. Accordingly, Registered Participants are required to supply a federal U.S. Social Security Number (SSN) or Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN) as part of the Contest’s registration process.
10. Biamp may modify or update these Official Rules at any time with or without notice by posting any modified or updated Official Rules within the Contest Website. The Contest, and the format, elements, rules, duration and/or terms and conditions of the Contest may be modified, amended and/or discontinued at any time, with or without notice.
11. Neither Biamp nor its Contest administrator assumes any responsibility for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, unreadable or returned entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet, hardware or software malfunctions or failures, garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/web site accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, technical failures, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture such information.
12. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY PERSON’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR ANY CONSIDERATION RECEIVED OR NOT RECEIVED IN CONNECTION HEREWITH. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE CONTEST WEBSITE AND IN ANY VERSION OF THE REWARDS CATALOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY ABOVE SHALL APPLY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING CONTRACT (INCLUDING FUNDAMENTAL BREACH), WARRANTY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF THE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
13. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Eligible Participants or Registered Participants or any other parties in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States and the State of Illinois, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all related legal proceedings shall take place in Chicago, Illinois.
14. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
15. By entering the Contest, you are acknowledging that your employer allows you to do so.